Applewood is willing to provide free* professional training for those interested in becoming Certified Nursing Assistants.
Applewood’s Healthcare Unit is seeking Certified Nursing Assistants to care for both Sub-Acute Rehab patients and Long-Term Care Residents. Our well supported Healthcare Unit has 60 Skilled Nursing Beds with low to moderate acuity level. We believe in incorporating an interdisciplinary approach to personalizing resident care which allows us to better serve our elders. Applewood’s skilled nursing employees enjoy the smaller setting, family-oriented atmosphere, and longevity.
Full-time and part-time employees receive:
- Competitive rates
- Exceptional medical benefits
- Customized schedules
- Tuition reimbursement & Paid time off
- Flexible course options include 4, 5, and 7-week programs offered at convenient locations
- Two paid shifts per week required during training
- Upon course completion you would move into a full-time benefit eligible position
*$500 initial deposit for course registration reimbursed after 6 months
Sound intriguing? Fill out the form below: