Coordinates patient care within the Cardiovascular Service Line. Assists with physician workflows in the Cardiovascular Interventional Suite.
- Provides excellence in patient experience through modeling of service standards
- Acts as a clinical resource for evidence based practices
- Participates in ACC/SCAI conference and poster presentations
- Promotes innovation within clinical practice and seeks opportunity to bring new clinical knowledge into practic
- Pre procedural assessment and review of non-invasive testing, lab evaluation to meet SCAI and ACC standards of care. To include Appropriate Use Criteria and documents accordingly.
- Assists with pre procedural, intra and post procedural patient/family education.
- Assists with consenting process and patient education.
- Assists with pre-procedural sedation assessment.
- Assists with pre/post procedural orders.
- Responds to Cardiac Emergencies within and outside the department including STEMI alerts.
- Completes medication reconciliations.
- Evaluates patient readiness for discharge and assists with discharge process.
- Assists with other departmental nursing and physician’s workflows including but not limited to cardiac stress testing, coronary CTA and other diagnostic testing.
- Bachelors degree required.
- Current NJ APN license required.
- Previous healthcare experience required.
- Cardiology experience preferred.
CentraState Healthcare System, a partner of Atlantic Health System, is a fully accredited, not-for-profit, community-based health system that provides comprehensive health services in the central New Jersey region. In addition to offering a full range of leading-edge diagnostic and treatment options, CentraState serves as a valuable health partner focused on the latest ways to prevent disease, promote healthy behaviors, and help people of all ages live life well. Based in Freehold, CentraState is comprised of a 284-bed acute-care hospital, a vibrant health and wellness campus, three award-winning senior living communities, a charitable foundation, and convenient satellite health pavilions offering primary care and specialty physician practices, along with access to outpatient services, such as lab and physical therapy. The system also offers a family medicine residency and geriatric fellowship training program in affiliation with Rutgers Robert Wood Johnson Medical School. Among its many honors and accreditations, CentraState is one of less than two percent of hospitals nationwide to earn Magnet® designation for nursing excellence four times and was designated a Great Place to Work-Certified™ Company by Great Place to Work® for the second consecutive year.
When you bring your talent to CentraState, you are joining a trailblazing healthcare facility, committed to providing high-quality, patient-focused care. Join us in making incredible strides in health care, and making a difference in our community. We believe in enriching the lives of our employees through work/life balance initiatives, tuition assistance, career advancement opportunities and much more.
Find out why our employees love their jobs and being part of the CentraState family!
What We Offer:
- Highly competitive compensation
- Excellent benefits package and rewards program
- 403(b) retirement plan with company match
- 401(a) retirement plan with employer contribution
- Life Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Profit Sharing Program
- Growth Opportunity and Workforce Development Initiatives
- Continuing Education / Onsite Training
- A warm, welcoming company culture based upon mutual respect and a collaborative goal of providing excellent patient care
- Concierge Services with Work & Family Benefits
- Magnet recognized healthcare facility
At CentraState Healthcare System, we welcome and promote the diversity of our employee family! Each unique person contributes to the overall success of this organization. Our inclusive culture fosters an environment of professionalism and respect for personal differences.
CentraState Healthcare System, is an equal employment opportunity employer and federal contractor or subcontractor and, therefore, abides by applicable laws to protect applicants and employees from discrimination in hiring, promotion, discharge, pay, fringe benefits, job training, classification, referral, and other aspects of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, sexual or affectional orientation, national origin or nationality, citizenship status, disability, age, genetics, protected veteran status, ancestry, marital status.