CentraState Healthcare System, headquartered in Freehold, New Jersey is a leading non – profit healthcare delivery system in New Jersey. The System includes CentraState Medical Center , and a charitable foundation. As the 3rd largest employer in Monmouth County, CentraState Healthcare System continues to live up to its reputation of being a truly great place to work recently designated a Great Place to Work-Certified™ company.
Our new Cardiovascular Interventional suite offers the complete integration of leading-edge imaging and technology to diagnose and treat patients with cardiovascular disease and other conditions using minimally invasive alternatives to surgical procedures. Our ‘Suite” team consists of expert Radiologists, Vascular Surgeons, Electrophysiologists, Interventional Cardiologists, Radiology technologists and Registered Nurses collaborating to provide innovative personalized care to our community.
Manages all activities and establishes strategic supply chain and financial support services for the Cardiovascular Service line and assists with aligned physician practices.
Oversees business aspects of the Cardiovascular Service Line.
- Planning, coordinating finances, accounts, and budget with the Cardiovascular Service Line Director.
- Perform retrospective and concurrent financial performance improvement assessments and reviews.
- Design procedures and methodologies for performance evaluation, revenue, statistical reporting, and supply/cost analysis to provide efficient delivery of high-quality patient care
- Assists Cardiovascular Service Line director in the analysis of innovation and program development.
- Assists finance in monthly evaluation and variances.
- Develops and leads billing and coding.
- Orders supplies and maintains par levels.
- Negotiates contracts with vendors and analyzes data to make informed business decisions.
- Manages Scheduling Coordinator and Front Desk Coordinator.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Interventional Radiology or invasive Cardiology experience preferred
- RT or RN required
- Knowledge of coding, billing and supply chain management
CentraState Healthcare System, a partner of Atlantic Health System, is a fully accredited, not-for-profit, community-based health system that provides comprehensive health services in the central New Jersey region. In addition to offering a full range of leading-edge diagnostic and treatment options, CentraState serves as a valuable health partner focused on the latest ways to prevent disease, promote healthy behaviors, and help people of all ages live life well. Based in Freehold, CentraState is comprised of a 284-bed acute-care hospital, a vibrant health and wellness campus, three award-winning senior living communities, a charitable foundation, and convenient satellite health pavilions offering primary care and specialty physician practices, along with access to outpatient services, such as lab and physical therapy. The system also offers a family medicine residency and geriatric fellowship training program in affiliation with Rutgers Robert Wood Johnson Medical School. Among its many honors and accreditations, CentraState is one of less than two percent of hospitals nationwide to earn Magnet® designation for nursing excellence four times and was designated a Great Place to Work-Certified™ Company by Great Place to Work® for the second consecutive year.
When you bring your talent to CentraState, you are joining a trailblazing healthcare facility, committed to providing high-quality, patient-focused care. Join us in making incredible strides in health care, and making a difference in our community. We believe in enriching the lives of our employees through work/life balance initiatives, tuition assistance, career advancement opportunities and much more.
Find out why our employees love their jobs and being part of the CentraState family!
What We Offer:
- Highly competitive compensation
- Excellent benefits package and rewards program
- 403(b) retirement plan with company match
- 401(a) retirement plan with employer contribution
- Life Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Profit Sharing Program
- Growth Opportunity and Workforce Development Initiatives
- Continuing Education / Onsite Training
- A warm, welcoming company culture based upon mutual respect and a collaborative goal of providing excellent patient care
- Concierge Services with Work & Family Benefits
- Magnet recognized healthcare facility
At CentraState Healthcare System, we welcome and promote the diversity of our employee family! Each unique person contributes to the overall success of this organization. Our inclusive culture fosters an environment of professionalism and respect for personal differences.
CentraState Healthcare System, is an equal employment opportunity employer and federal contractor or subcontractor and, therefore, abides by applicable laws to protect applicants and employees from discrimination in hiring, promotion, discharge, pay, fringe benefits, job training, classification, referral, and other aspects of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, sexual or affectional orientation, national origin or nationality, citizenship status, disability, age, genetics, protected veteran status, ancestry, marital status.