Rings up customer purchases on the cash register, collects money and makes change.
- Accurately keep records regarding customers served, specific meals served, etc.
- Rings all items purchased from the cafeteria on the cash register.
- Fills out all forms as to charges, money collected, problems and deposits money, reports, receipts into safe.
- Balances cash drawer at end of shift, prepares daily deposit, scans all documents. Posts all patient payments the following day to correct patient account.
- Checks and fills stock (dressings, trays, cutlery, etc.). Helps fill and clean machines, tray stands.
High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Some experience in a cafeteria and/or operation of a cash register and money transactions desirable.
Licenses and Certifications:
Required Knowledge and Skills:
Math skills and record keeping experience required. Strong professional, organizational, and interpersonal skills to effectively relate with all members of the healthcare team.
Works in a clean well-lighted and ventilated area.
No expected exposure to blood and/or body fluids.
Sitting – Rarely
Standing/Walking – Continuously
Kneeling/Stooping – Occasionally
Bending/Climbing – Rarely
Reaching above shoulder, at waist or below waist – Occasionally
Lifting/Pushing or Pulling up to 40 pounds – Occasionally
Lifting/Pushing or Pulling over 40 pounds – Rarely
Typing/Filing – Rarely
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
CentraState Healthcare System prohibits discrimination based on arbitrary consideration of such characteristics such as race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender (including pregnancy), affectual or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, age, physical or mental disability or limitation, medical condition, genetic information, or veteran or military status, as well as any other legally protected class of persons and acts, in accordance with applicable State and Federal laws.