Rings up customer purchases on the cash register, collects money and makes change. Prepares and serves food. Cleans and maintains the assigned area.
- Keeps work area clean and sanitary.
- Rings items purchased from the Coffee Shop on the cash register.
- Balances cash drawer at end of shift, prepares daily deposit, scans all documents. Posts all patient payments the following day to correct patient account.
- Prepares food items as assigned.
- Sets up assigned area and maintains adequate supplies during shift.
- Cleans all machines (coffee brewers, coffee air pots, cappuccino, etc.) thoroughly at end of shift and as assigned.
- Ensures the beverage, salad, dessert cases, and condiment stand are fully stocked throughout shift. Checks and fills stock (dressings, trays, cutlery, etc.) Helps fill and clean machines, tray stands.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent preferred.
- Some experience in a cafeteria and/or operation of a cash register and money transactions desirable.
Licenses and Certifications:
Required Knowledge and Skills:
Capable of doing math and keeping records. Strong professional, organizational, and interpersonal skills to effectively relate with all members of the healthcare team.
Works in a clean well-lighted and ventilated area.
No expected exposure to blood and/or body fluids.
Sitting – Rarely
Standing/Walking – Continuously
Kneeling/Stooping – Rarely
Bending/Climbing – Rarely
Reaching above shoulder, at waist or below waist – Rarely
Lifting/Pushing or Pulling up to 40 pounds –
Lifting/Pushing or Pulling over 40 pounds –
Typing/Filing – Rarely
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
At CentraState, we welcome and promote the diversity of our employee family! Each unique person contributes to the overall success of this organization. Our inclusive culture fosters an environment of professionalism and respect for personal differences.
Additionally, CentraState Healthcare System prohibits discrimination based on arbitrary consideration of such characteristics such as race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender (including pregnancy), affectual or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, age, physical or mental disability or limitation, medical condition, genetic information, or veteran or military status, as well as any other legally protected class of persons and acts, in accordance with applicable State and Federal laws.