The Manor Health & Rehabilitation Center is a 123 bed sub-acute and long-term care skilled nursing facility. The Manor offers comprehensive short-term rehabilitation and long-term skilled nursing services for adults ages 18 and older. In addition to providing award-winning care, we are committed to helping patients and residents achieve their maximum potential for independence, comfort, and quality of life.
Awards and Accreditations:
The Manor has been named one of the Best Nursing Homes by U.S. News & World Report, a nationally recognized magazine that routinely evaluates and rates health care providers across the country. The Manor earned this designation by demonstrating the appropriate use of key services and consistent performance in national quality measures. The Manor has also received the highest overall quality rating – five stars – from the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) Five-Star Quality Rating System. Only the top 10 percent of nursing homes in the country are eligible to earn this honor. Lastly, the Manor consistently scores high for patient and resident satisfaction compared with similar facilities, according to Holleran scores.
Certified Nurse Assistant provides daily assistance of ADLs for residents and supportive nursing assistance to licensed professionals by performing assigned duties and services required to deliver quality patient care. Follows established standards, NJ Department of Health and Senior Services laws, JCAHO, and CentraState Medical Center policy and procedures.
- Provides considerate respectful care focused upon the Residents’ individual needs.
- Affirms the Resident’s right to make decisions regarding his/her medical care, including the decision to discontinue treatment, to the extent permitted by law.
- Demonstrates the ability to obtain information and interpret information in terms of the needs of the age of the Residents cared for.
- Demonstrates an understanding of the range of care needed based on the age of the Residents cared for.
- Demonstrates knowledge of growth, development and/or adult health throughout the life span as appropriate to the job performed.
- Successfully completes life-span education as appropriate.
- Accurately reports concerns or a change in Resident status to the RN/LPN.
- Provides partial and complete personal care to the residents.
- Assists in performing tasks to maintain resident mobility.
- Assists with Resident meal services and participates in the maintenance of the nutritional and hydration needs of the Resident.
- Verbalizes understanding that pain management is a priority to Resident and nurse.
- Notifies nurse immediately of Residents having pain/discomfort.
- Collects resident data utilizing learned technical skills.
- Assures Resident is safe prior to leaving them:- Has all items within reach- Call bell within reach- Alarms attached and working Restraints are applied according to care plan- Bed/ Chair proper level and location- Foot rests attached to wheelchair- Assures residents room is tidy prior to leaving.
- Informs resident and escorts to activity as necessary.
- Assists residents with toileting and has proper incontinent product as per care plan.
- Attends IDCP meetings regarding your resident (depending on shift).
- Assures C.N.A care plan is accurate and updates when indicated.
- Communicates ideas and observations.
- Promotes a positive attitude with residents and families.
- Continually improves quality of services provided.
- High school graduate or equivalency preferred.
- Related experience preferred.
- Active NJ CNA required.
- Strong professional, organizational, and interpersonal skills to effectively relate with all members of the healthcare team.
CentraState Healthcare System, a partner of Atlantic Health System, is a fully accredited, not-for-profit, community-based health system that provides comprehensive health services in the central New Jersey region. In addition to offering a full range of leading-edge diagnostic and treatment options, CentraState serves as a valuable health partner focused on the latest ways to prevent disease, promote healthy behaviors, and help people of all ages live life well. Based in Freehold, CentraState is comprised of a 284-bed acute-care hospital, a vibrant health and wellness campus, three award-winning senior living communities, a charitable foundation, and convenient satellite health pavilions offering primary care and specialty physician practices, along with access to outpatient services, such as lab and physical therapy. The system also offers a family medicine residency and geriatric fellowship training program in affiliation with Rutgers Robert Wood Johnson Medical School. Among its many honors and accreditations, CentraState is one of less than two percent of hospitals nationwide to earn Magnet® designation for nursing excellence four times and was designated a Great Place to Work-Certified™ Company by Great Place to Work® for the second consecutive year.
When you bring your talent to CentraState, you are joining a trailblazing healthcare facility, committed to providing high-quality, patient-focused care. Join us in making incredible strides in health care, and making a difference in our community. We believe in enriching the lives of our employees through work/life balance initiatives, tuition assistance, career advancement opportunities and much more.
Find out why our employees love their jobs and being part of the CentraState family!
What We Offer:
- Highly competitive compensation
- Excellent benefits package and rewards program
- 403(b) retirement plan with company match
- 401(a) retirement plan with employer contribution
- Life Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Profit Sharing Program
- Growth Opportunity and Workforce Development Initiatives
- Continuing Education / Onsite Training
- A warm, welcoming company culture based upon mutual respect and a collaborative goal of providing excellent patient care
- Concierge Services with Work & Family Benefits
- Magnet recognized healthcare facility
At CentraState Healthcare System, we welcome and promote the diversity of our employee family! Each unique person contributes to the overall success of this organization. Our inclusive culture fosters an environment of professionalism and respect for personal differences.
CentraState Healthcare System, is an equal employment opportunity employer and federal contractor or subcontractor and, therefore, abides by applicable laws to protect applicants and employees from discrimination in hiring, promotion, discharge, pay, fringe benefits, job training, classification, referral, and other aspects of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, sexual or affectional orientation, national origin or nationality, citizenship status, disability, age, genetics, protected veteran status, ancestry, marital status.