Provides courier service to all locations for Family Practice of CentraState and CentraState Specialists PC and any additional locations when needed; responsible for delivering and receiving interoffice mail and supplies to all locations on a daily basis.
- Performs all courier pick-up/delivery services to Outreach Lab clients.
- Handles confidential matters with discretion.
- Maintains cleanliness of the vehicles.
- Adheres to pickup and delivery schedules.
- Drives in a safe manner following all traffic laws.
- Demonstrates flexibility when asked to perform special pickups/deliveries.
- Demonstrates careful use and maintenance of all hospital vehicles.
- Returns all gas/maintenance/carwash receipts to Outreach lab manager in a timely fashion.
- Attire is casual with rubber sole fully enclosed shoes/sneakers. No shorts or tank tops
- CentraState ID badge must be worn at all times.
High School Diploma Or Equivalent Required
Licenses and Certifications:
Valid driver’s license / New Jersey Required
Additional Certification/Licensure Requirements
Clean driving record for 3 years.
Required Knowledge and Skills:
Must be able to read, write and follow oral and written communication in English. Strong customer service skills.
Driving between CentraState locations and to other facilities. Occasional exposure to noise and changing temperature.
Potential for exposure to blood and/or body fluids.
Sitting – Occasionally
Standing/Walking – Rarely
Kneeling/Stooping – Never
Bending/Climbing – Never
Additional physical requirements:
Pickups and stops daily. May be driving vehicle 3-4 hours daily. May need to drive in inclement weather. Must be able to carry 20lbs. or more when needed.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
CentraState Healthcare System prohibits discrimination based on arbitrary consideration of such characteristics such as race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender (including pregnancy), affectual or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, age, physical or mental disability or limitation, medical condition, genetic information, or veteran or military status, as well as any other legally protected class of persons and acts, in accordance with applicable State and Federal laws.