Assures that all patient menus are correct and adjusted according to specific diet orders and that all menus are present and recorded. Provides food counts to Production.
- Accurately takes verbal diet order adjusting menu selection to meet order intent.
- Provides food count to the production area to assure patient satisfaction and food availability.
- Accurately tracks patient meals and service times to ensure meal provision.
- Maintains accurate records and tracks patient movement to assure proper provision of food trays.
- High school graduate or equivalency required.
Previous food service experience in a healthcare institution preferred.
Licenses and Certifications:
Required Knowledge and Skills:
Strong professional, organizational, and interpersonal skills to effectively relate with all members of the healthcare team.
Normal office environment.
No expected exposure to blood and/or body fluids.
Sitting – Continuously
Standing/Walking – Rarely
Kneeling/Stooping – Never
Bending/Climbing – Never
Reaching above shoulder, at waist or below waist – Never
Lifting/Pushing or Pulling up to 40 pounds – Never
Lifting/Pushing or Pulling over 40 pounds – Never
Typing/Filing – Continuously
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
CentraState Healthcare System prohibits discrimination based on arbitrary consideration of such characteristics such as race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender (including pregnancy), affectual or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, age, physical or mental disability or limitation, medical condition, genetic information, or veteran or military status, as well as any other legally protected class of persons and acts, in accordance with applicable State and Federal laws.