Responsible for the maintenance, development and monitoring of the organization’s digital properties, including centrastate.com, microsites and social media channels, using best practice to ensure high-quality user experience and optimization of campaigns. Develops all aspects of social media content calendar and paid campaigns, including facilitating photo shoots and video production. Engages with community, monitoring online reputation. Collaborates with colleagues in Marketing/PR Department and in clinical and other support units in development of digital marketing/website/social media initiatives, analyzing the effectiveness of campaigns and making improvements as needed. Coordinates on a regular basis with vendors, including digital marketing agency, designers, writers and consultants. Oversees Search Engine Optimization efforts and provides input to agency on strategy and key priorities. Reports results to stakeholders.
- Responsible for the day-to-day oversight and development of CentraState Healthcare System’s web properties, including Centrastate.com and microsites.
- Oversees CentraState’s social media presence, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, Google and other platforms, including social media advertising budget for all service lines. Manages social media invoicing and spending breakdown.
- Coordinates CentraState’s online reputation efforts, including monitoring of review sites and social media platforms, garnering appropriate responses and comments by departmental staff, publication of physician reviews on CentraState’s websites, execution of email testimonial campaigns and preparation of reports.
- Coordinates search engine optimization strategy and efforts.
- Assists with digital strategic direction through research and audience identification and by monitoring key performance indicators, such as website visits and pages viewed per session and provides monthly reporting.
- Facilitates online video production for web and social initiatives.
- Collaborates with digital and design professionals and external resources such as freelance writers, agencies to coordinate schedules and budgets, media placement, and billing.
- Maintains graphic design standards for all digital platforms, including social media and web, providing direction to agencies in the development of graphics.
- Develops, optimizes and reports on ad campaigns run on social media platforms.
- Develops and expands online community and/or influencer outreach efforts through social media conversation/engagement.
- Collaborates with technical consultants and internal IT resources to ensure web properties are fully operational.
- Acts as liaison and provides support to other organizational entities that require web/digital assistance, including Monmouth Crossing, Family Practice of CentraState, Foundation, Manor, Healthcare Partners and Family Medicine Residency Program.
- Determines needs for mobile application initiatives and leads execution of strategy and development.
- Acts as marketing liaison to assigned service lines, responsible for development of multi-channel marketing campaign and maintaining associated budgets.
- Coordinates applicable software integration with website, including customer relationship management software (CRM), call center and online surveys.
- Participates in other departmental projects and special events as requested
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or related field required.
- 3-5 years in digital marketing/website/social media, preferably in healthcare.
- 3 years in writing preferred.
Required Knowledge and Skills:
- Well-developed project management and writing skills with strong attention to detail.
- Proficient in web technologies, social media, search engine optimization (SEO), and analytics.
- Highly efficient to handle multiple projects and deadlines, often working directly with management for marketing projects.
- Experience in WordPress, Salesforce Social/Advertising Studio, Photoshop, and Adobe Spark a plus.
Sitting; typing; filing; standing; walking.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
CentraState Healthcare System prohibits discrimination based on arbitrary consideration of such characteristics such as race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender (including pregnancy), affectual or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, age, physical or mental disability or limitation, medical condition, genetic information, or veteran or military status, as well as any other legally protected class of persons and acts, in accordance with applicable State and Federal laws.