Director of Clinic Services for independent living (CCRC) – Successful candidate will not only be Resident Driven but must have a firm understanding along with demonstrated experience and success with creative growth, expansion and new revenue development. Must have fiscal oversite and regulatory compliance experience as well as solution-oriented capabilities to build consensus through collaborative leadership. DON and ADON experience preferred but not required.
- Participates in all Independent Living admission decisions, and provides assessments working closely with the Marketing Department and may visit prospective residents before admission.
- Responsible for the implementation of the Financial system to increase billable hours and increase wellness center revenues and charges utilizing PCC (Point Click Care)
- Participates in weekly resident assessment meetings to evaluate residents for higher levels of care
- Coordinates with the Resident Services Department in oversight of private duty agencies and their aides ensuring compliance with all Applewood protocols.
- Provides considerate respectful care focused upon the Residents’ individual needs.
- Working in conjunction with the Manager of Resident Services, fitness coordinator, PT department and the Health Aging concierge from Centrastate to develop and implement the Engage Living based wellness center program design to be a proactive verses medical response services provided to IL residents
- Collaborates with physicians, consultants, community agencies, and institutions to improve the quality of services and to resolve identified problems.
- Works closely with Applewood’s physicians practice in the Wellness Center (onsite physician’s office)
- Affirms the Resident’s right to make decisions regarding his/her medical care, including the decision to discontinue treatment, to the extent permitted by law.
- Demonstrates the ability to obtain information and interpret information in terms of the needs of the age of the Residents cared for.
- Demonstrates an understanding of the range of care needed based on the age of the Residents cared for.
- Demonstrates knowledge of growth, development and/or adult health throughout the life span as appropriate to the job performed.
- Successfully completes life-span education as appropriate.
- Obtains a complete nursing history and baseline assessment that is systematic, consistent,
and continuous. This assessment is communicated effectively and documented.
- Appropriately analyzes health status data to determine nursing diagnosis and needs for appropriate nursing care, medical intervention or services of other clinical professionals.
- Identifies Resident problems and formulates nursing diagnosis according to physical, psychological, spiritual/cultural and educational needs in conjunction with a multi disciplinary approach.
- Consistently includes Resident and Family in the development of an individualized plan of care.
- Administers medications following CSHS policies and manufacture’s instructions.
- Takes immediate and appropriate actions in the event of a medication variance occurrence.
- Recognizes changes in Resident condition and/or emergency situations and takes immediate and ap0propriate action.
- Participates in unit conferences to discuss quality issues and quality improvement strategies.
- Delegates and monitors components of care to professional and non-professional caregivers as appropriate.
- Makes decision and demonstrates knowledge of nursing practice, utilizes sound nursing judgment in critical and Resident care management situations.
- Demonstrates critical thinking skills in the care of Residents and in the coordination of are to assure the achievement of maximum outcomes.
- Documents pain assessment, intervention and follow-up.
- In conjunction with the Nurse Manager, participates in the evaluation of the nursing staff and identifies performance goals.
- Provides Resident/family with education regarding pain.
- BSN Required or comparable management or leadership experience will be considered
- RN License / New Jersey Required
- CPR certification Required
- Strong professional, organizational, and interpersonal skills to effectively relate with all members of the healthcare team
CentraState Healthcare System, a partner of Atlantic Health System, is a fully accredited, not-for-profit, community-based health system that provides comprehensive health services in the central New Jersey region. In addition to offering a full range of leading-edge diagnostic and treatment options, CentraState serves as a valuable health partner focused on the latest ways to prevent disease, promote healthy behaviors, and help people of all ages live life well. Based in Freehold, CentraState is comprised of a 284-bed acute-care hospital, a vibrant health and wellness campus, three award-winning senior living communities, a charitable foundation, and convenient satellite health pavilions offering primary care and specialty physician practices, along with access to outpatient services, such as lab and physical therapy. The system also offers a family medicine residency and geriatric fellowship training program in affiliation with Rutgers Robert Wood Johnson Medical School. Among its many honors and accreditations, CentraState is one of less than two percent of hospitals nationwide to earn Magnet® designation for nursing excellence four times and was designated a Great Place to Work-Certified™ Company by Great Place to Work® for the second consecutive year.
When you bring your talent to CentraState, you are joining a trailblazing healthcare facility, committed to providing high-quality, patient-focused care. Join us in making incredible strides in health care, and making a difference in our community. We believe in enriching the lives of our employees through work/life balance initiatives, tuition assistance, career advancement opportunities and much more.
Find out why our employees love their jobs and being part of the CentraState family!
What We Offer:
- Highly competitive compensation
- Excellent benefits package and rewards program
- 403(b) retirement plan with company match
- 401(a) retirement plan with employer contribution
- Life Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Profit Sharing Program
- Growth Opportunity and Workforce Development Initiatives
- Continuing Education / Onsite Training
- A warm, welcoming company culture based upon mutual respect and a collaborative goal of providing excellent patient care
- Concierge Services with Work & Family Benefits
- Magnet recognized healthcare facility
At CentraState Healthcare System, we welcome and promote the diversity of our employee family! Each unique person contributes to the overall success of this organization. Our inclusive culture fosters an environment of professionalism and respect for personal differences.
CentraState Healthcare System, is an equal employment opportunity employer and federal contractor or subcontractor and, therefore, abides by applicable laws to protect applicants and employees from discrimination in hiring, promotion, discharge, pay, fringe benefits, job training, classification, referral, and other aspects of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, sexual or affectional orientation, national origin or nationality, citizenship status, disability, age, genetics, protected veteran status, ancestry, marital status.