The Manor is seeking Food Services Workers to join our fantastic Food Services Team! We are a close knit group of hard working individuals driven by providing the best in service to our residents and internal customers. We look forward to hearing from you.
The Manor Health & Rehabilitation Center is a 123 bed sub-acute and long-term care skilled nursing facility. The Manor offers comprehensive short-term rehabilitation and long-term skilled nursing services for adults ages 18 and older. In addition to providing award-winning care, we are committed to helping patients and residents achieve their maximum potential for independence, comfort, and quality of life.
- Cleans and maintains the assigned area
- Keeps work area and equipment clean and sanitary at all times.
- Sets up assigned area and maintains adequate supplies during shift.
- Presents and garnishes food in an attractive manner.
- Prepares food and beverages for all meals as assigned including catered events.
- Responsible for recording resident attendance at every meal.
- Follows daily scheduled utility cleaning guidelines as assigned.
- Adheres to State Sanitation codes and regulations.
- Documents dish machine temperatures according to department policy.
- Documents Alkali test results according to department policy.
- Adheres to department policies and procedures regarding sanitation standards of the dish machine, pot sink and the cleaning of knives.
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
Food service experience preferred
- Basic command of English language (speaking, reading, writing) and basic math skills required to ensure correct perform duties, understanding and following instructions, dietary restrictions, etc for patient, resident and employee safety.
- Strong professional, organizational, and interpersonal skills to effectively relate with all members of the healthcare team and customers.
- Must be able to adapt to circumstances that arise and be able to make decisions quickly to problem solve any issues that may develop.
CentraState Healthcare System, a partner of Atlantic Health System, is a fully accredited, not-for-profit, community-based health system that provides comprehensive health services in the central New Jersey region. In addition to offering a full range of leading-edge diagnostic and treatment options, CentraState serves as a valuable health partner focused on the latest ways to prevent disease, promote healthy behaviors, and help people of all ages live life well. Based in Freehold, CentraState is comprised of a 284-bed acute-care hospital, a vibrant health and wellness campus, three award-winning senior living communities, a charitable foundation, and convenient satellite health pavilions offering primary care and specialty physician practices, along with access to outpatient services, such as lab and physical therapy. The system also offers a family medicine residency and geriatric fellowship training program in affiliation with Rutgers Robert Wood Johnson Medical School. Among its many honors and accreditations, CentraState is one of less than two percent of hospitals nationwide to earn Magnet® designation for nursing excellence four times and was designated a Great Place to Work-Certified™ Company by Great Place to Work® for the second consecutive year.
When you bring your talent to CentraState, you are joining a trailblazing healthcare facility, committed to providing high-quality, patient-focused care. Join us in making incredible strides in health care, and making a difference in our community. We believe in enriching the lives of our employees through work/life balance initiatives, tuition assistance, career advancement opportunities and much more.
Find out why our employees love their jobs and being part of the CentraState family!
What We Offer:
- Highly competitive compensation
- Excellent benefits package and rewards program
- 403(b) retirement plan with company match
- 401(a) retirement plan with employer contribution
- Life Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Profit Sharing Program
- Growth Opportunity and Workforce Development Initiatives
- Continuing Education / Onsite Training
- A warm, welcoming company culture based upon mutual respect and a collaborative goal of providing excellent patient care
- Concierge Services with Work & Family Benefits
- Magnet recognized healthcare facility
At CentraState Healthcare System, we welcome and promote the diversity of our employee family! Each unique person contributes to the overall success of this organization. Our inclusive culture fosters an environment of professionalism and respect for personal differences.
CentraState Healthcare System, is an equal employment opportunity employer and federal contractor or subcontractor and, therefore, abides by applicable laws to protect applicants and employees from discrimination in hiring, promotion, discharge, pay, fringe benefits, job training, classification, referral, and other aspects of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, sexual or affectional orientation, national origin or nationality, citizenship status, disability, age, genetics, protected veteran status, ancestry, marital status.