Serves as primary technology infrastructure support for offsite satellite locations, including hardware, desktop support and resident network connectivity.
- Demonstrates understanding of network infrastructure and device connectivity.
- Serves as primary technical point of contact for assisting Applewood residents with Wifi network and device connectivity.
- Installs and services hardware, software and peripherals.
- Responds to user support requests in a timely manner.
- Responds to resident support requests in a courteous and timely manner per negotiated SLAs with residents.
- Documents all procedures, repairs, inventory changes performed on all equipment.
- Investigates hardware and software problems and takes the appropriate action for resolution.
- Access software updates, drivers, knowledge bases, and frequently asked questions resources on the Internet to aid in problem resolution.
- Work in conjunction with application & informatics analysts to seamlessly support technical and application infrastructure at satellite locations, including Senior Services and Clinic offices.
- Assist Network engineer with junior level LAN support tasks at offsite satellite locations across the system.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science preferred
2 years infrastructure support preferred
Required Knowledge and Skills:
Knowledge of computer hardware, device and network connectivity. Working knowledge of diagnostic utilities. Knowledge and understanding of desktop and server operating systems. Strong analytic skills and problem solving ability. Strong customer service skills.
Normal office environment with travel for frequent visits to offsite satellite locations across the system..
No expected exposure to blood and/or body fluids.
Sitting – Occasionally
Lifting/Pushing or Pulling over 40 pounds – Occasionally
Typing/Filing – Occasionally
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
At CentraState, we welcome and promote the diversity of our employee family! Each unique person contributes to the overall success of this organization. Our inclusive culture fosters an environment of professionalism and respect for personal differences.
Additionally, CentraState Healthcare System prohibits discrimination based on arbitrary consideration of such characteristics such as race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender (including pregnancy), affectual or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, age, physical or mental disability or limitation, medical condition, genetic information, or veteran or military status, as well as any other legally protected class of persons and acts, in accordance with applicable State and Federal laws.