At CentraState Healthcare System we understand Talent Acquisition plays a direct role in enhancing the health and well-being of our communities through the talent we attract. We partner with our leaders to identify and hire the most compassionate, innovative, and committed talent to build and develop teams that support our community’s needs. We are looking for an exceptional talent finder to lead our nurse recruitment and hiring initiatives throughout the healthcare system.
- Reporting to the director of talent acquisition, collaboratively ensures standards of professional practice for efficiency and success.
- Leads team to develop and implement recruitment strategies in collaboration with Nurse Managers, Executive Directors, and Chief Nursing Officer taking a proactive approach to fulfill the current and future needs of the organization.
- Recruits to acquire top talent in high demanding markets and deploys strategies to ensure success ahead of our competition.
- Fosters a working environment that promotes positive employee engagement, adherence to company policies, effective communications, collaboration, innovation, optimal productivity, and continuous learning.
- Proactively drives service excellence, seeking feedback from all customers to anticipate and mediate potential risks in client satisfaction
- Interviews and assesses candidates using behavioral, competency-based interviewing techniques and tools.
- Proactively sources, accesses, interviews, and hires the most qualified talent, using behavioral, competency-based techniques and tools.
- Makes offers of employment to internal and external candidates following established compensation policies and procedures.
- Leverages analytics to drive business decisions for overall operations effectiveness including but not limited to predicting hiring needs, managing team workload, and measuring strategy effectiveness.
- Consistently evaluates core processes for redesign opportunities to improve operations, reduce cost, reduce cycle time, enhance service, and improve performance.
- Demonstrates and applies knowledge of employment and regulatory standards that apply to all recruitment activity and ensures compliance with all local, state, federal rules applicable laws, regulatory standards, and CentraState Health System practices, including OSHA, Joint Commission, and Magnet.
- Ensures Applicant Flow, Job Folders, and sourcing/reporting are in compliance with OFCCP/EEO guidelines and internal SOPs.
- Bachelor’s degree is required
- 5 years’ agency staffing, headhunting, healthcare or related industry experience strongly preferred
- 2 years’ nurse recruitment experience preferred
- 2 years’ team lead or supervisory experience strongly preferred
- Data driven and results oriented
- Demonstrated effective communication skills to build strong relationships with potential recruits, community partners, current applicants, and hiring managers
- Advanced proficiency in using an Applicant Tracking System, preferably iCIMS, as well as other recruitment tools
- Advanced demonstrated proficiency sourcing active and passive candidates through all available channels (including LinkedIn Recruiter, Indeed, job boards, networking events, social media, local community, school partnerships, etc.)
- Proactive self-starter who thrives on exceeding objectives
- Passionate, motivated and excited to flourish in an environment that requires juggling multiple projects
- Exceptional follow-through and sense of urgency to ensure service excellence
- Demonstrated success in an environment of multiple and changing priorities
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Effective negotiation and influencing skills
CentraState Healthcare System, a partner of Atlantic Health System, is a fully accredited, not-for-profit, community-based health system that provides comprehensive health services in the central New Jersey region. In addition to offering a full range of leading-edge diagnostic and treatment options, CentraState serves as a valuable health partner focused on the latest ways to prevent disease, promote healthy behaviors, and help people of all ages live life well. Based in Freehold, CentraState is comprised of a 284-bed acute-care hospital, a vibrant health and wellness campus, three award-winning senior living communities, a charitable foundation, and convenient satellite health pavilions offering primary care and specialty physician practices, along with access to outpatient services, such as lab and physical therapy. The system also offers a family medicine residency and geriatric fellowship training program in affiliation with Rutgers Robert Wood Johnson Medical School. Among its many honors and accreditations, CentraState is one of less than two percent of hospitals nationwide to earn Magnet® designation for nursing excellence four times and was designated a Great Place to Work-Certified™ Company by Great Place to Work® for the second consecutive year.
When you bring your talent to CentraState, you are joining a trailblazing healthcare facility, committed to providing high-quality, patient-focused care. Join us in making incredible strides in health care, and making a difference in our community. We believe in enriching the lives of our employees through work/life balance initiatives, tuition assistance, career advancement opportunities and much more.
Find out why our employees love their jobs and being part of the CentraState family!
What We Offer:
- Highly competitive compensation
- Excellent benefits package and rewards program
- 403(b) retirement plan with company match
- 401(a) retirement plan with employer contribution
- Life Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Profit Sharing Program
- Growth Opportunity and Workforce Development Initiatives
- Continuing Education / Onsite Training
- A warm, welcoming company culture based upon mutual respect and a collaborative goal of providing excellent patient care
- Concierge Services with Work & Family Benefits
- Magnet recognized healthcare facility
At CentraState Healthcare System, we welcome and promote the diversity of our employee family! Each unique person contributes to the overall success of this organization. Our inclusive culture fosters an environment of professionalism and respect for personal differences.
CentraState Healthcare System, is an equal employment opportunity employer and federal contractor or subcontractor and, therefore, abides by applicable laws to protect applicants and employees from discrimination in hiring, promotion, discharge, pay, fringe benefits, job training, classification, referral, and other aspects of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, sexual or affectional orientation, national origin or nationality, citizenship status, disability, age, genetics, protected veteran status, ancestry, marital status.