Certified Lymphedema Specialist to evaluate and treat lymphedema patients in outpatient Wound Care Center. Would consider OT or PT with certification. Full time preferred but would consider part time if availablity was consistent each week.
- Effectively evaluates the patient’s performance in areas of daily living, recreation, education and social activities.
- Develops appropriate therapeutic plan based on patient assessment and physician’s orders.
- Observes patient/resident progress and updates plan as indicated.
- Provides occupational therapy treatment including splinting and ADL training.
- Coordinates care plan with other healthcare providers.
- Provides education to the patient/family regarding the disease processes and planned treatment/intervention. Provides instruction in the areas of health promotion, activity and medication as appropriate.
- Teaches patients functional prevocational and homemaking skills and activities of daily living to help them regain physical or mental functioning or adjust to their handicaps.
- Evaluates the patient’s progress, goal attainment and need for further services following discharge.
- Documents results of diagnostic evaluations, care plan and Resident progress in medical record.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Master’s degree preferred
- Previous experience in an Acute Care Hospital setting preferred
- Current License in Occupational Therapy or Physical Therapy required/ New Jersey
- Strong customer service skills
CentraState Healthcare System, a partner of Atlantic Health System, is a fully accredited, not-for-profit, community-based health system that provides comprehensive health services in the central New Jersey region. In addition to offering a full range of leading-edge diagnostic and treatment options, CentraState serves as a valuable health partner focused on the latest ways to prevent disease, promote healthy behaviors, and help people of all ages live life well. Based in Freehold, CentraState is comprised of a 284-bed acute-care hospital, a vibrant health and wellness campus, three award-winning senior living communities, a charitable foundation, and convenient satellite health pavilions offering primary care and specialty physician practices, along with access to outpatient services, such as lab and physical therapy. The system also offers a family medicine residency and geriatric fellowship training program in affiliation with Rutgers Robert Wood Johnson Medical School. Among its many honors and accreditations, CentraState is one of less than two percent of hospitals nationwide to earn Magnet® designation for nursing excellence four times and was designated a Great Place to Work-Certified™ Company by Great Place to Work® for the second consecutive year.
When you bring your talent to CentraState, you are joining a trailblazing healthcare facility, committed to providing high-quality, patient-focused care. Join us in making incredible strides in health care, and making a difference in our community. We believe in enriching the lives of our employees through work/life balance initiatives, tuition assistance, career advancement opportunities and much more.
Find out why our employees love their jobs and being part of the CentraState family!
What We Offer:
- Highly competitive compensation
- Excellent benefits package and rewards program
- 403(b) retirement plan with company match
- 401(a) retirement plan with employer contribution
- Life Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Profit Sharing Program
- Growth Opportunity and Workforce Development Initiatives
- Continuing Education / Onsite Training
- A warm, welcoming company culture based upon mutual respect and a collaborative goal of providing excellent patient care
- Concierge Services with Work & Family Benefits
- Magnet recognized healthcare facility
At CentraState Healthcare System, we welcome and promote the diversity of our employee family! Each unique person contributes to the overall success of this organization. Our inclusive culture fosters an environment of professionalism and respect for personal differences.
CentraState Healthcare System, is an equal employment opportunity employer and federal contractor or subcontractor and, therefore, abides by applicable laws to protect applicants and employees from discrimination in hiring, promotion, discharge, pay, fringe benefits, job training, classification, referral, and other aspects of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, sexual or affectional orientation, national origin or nationality, citizenship status, disability, age, genetics, protected veteran status, ancestry, marital status.