Coordinates MAGNET project in developing systems to meet Magnet Standards. Coordinates subtask forces to assess and compile documentation. Writes supporting documentation to submit for MAGNET approval. Educates staff. Oversees files of staff nurse demographic data required by Magnet.
- Is knowledgeable on MAGNET application process and submission process.
- Is knowledgeable on MAGNET Components.
- Coordinates subtask forces to assess standards and collect support documentation.
- Makes suggestions on policies/procedures or processes to be compliant with standards.
- Collects all supporting documentation.
- Writes supporting documentation.
- Maintains online documents.
- Educates staff about MAGNET.
- Writes news articles about MAGNET.
- Participates on other committees as needed: MAGNET Champion.
- Coordinates meetings of MAGNET committee and keeps minutes.
- Provides considerate respectful interactions with staff.
- Obtain information regarding MAGNET standards or process.
- Utilizes appropriate resources and resource personnel for MAGNET compilation/documentation.
- Anticipates problems, recognizes a crisis situation and takes appropriate action.
Three (3) years of experienced Required
Previous experience with writing Magnet document
Licenses and Certifications:
RN License / New Jersey Required
Required Knowledge and Skills:
Familiar with MAGNET standards/forces and process. Ability to speak, read and write English. Strong writing ability with a working knowledge of proper grammar, spelling, punctuation and sentence structure. Strong professional, organizational, and interpersonal skills to effectively relate with all members of the healthcare team.
Normal office environment with frequent exposure to patient care areas.
No expected exposure to blood and/or body fluids.
Standing/Walking – Occasionally
Kneeling/Stooping – Rarely
Bending/Climbing – Rarely
Reaching above shoulder, at waist or below waist – Rarely
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
CentraState Healthcare System prohibits discrimination based on arbitrary consideration of such characteristics such as race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender (including pregnancy), affectual or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, age, physical or mental disability or limitation, medical condition, genetic information, or veteran or military status, as well as any other legally protected class of persons and acts, in accordance with applicable State and Federal laws.