NEW GRADUATE REGISTERED NURSE RESIDENCY PROGRAM
SUMMER – AUGUST 2023
The New Graduate RN Residency Program’s mission is to prepare the new graduate RN to successfully transition to practice by strengthening clinical skills and establishing a shared knowledge base that bridges the classroom academic experience with the hands-on clinical hospital experience.
- Completed over the course of 12 months, our program is focused on giving the newly licensed RN a strong foundation of key elements in the nursing profession such as:
- Critical Thinking
- Professional Development
- Our goal is to provide a supportive environment that builds confidence and competence through:
- Structured didactic content and curriculum
- Simulated lab experiences led by committed staff
- Informal mentoring and coaching
- Dedicated clinical preceptors who guide learning to ensure you progress at your own pace and acquire skills necessary to establish clinical competency and independent practice
- Must be a new RN graduate with less than one year of working RN experience.
- Program requires a minimum of a two year commitment to CentraState in a full time position.
- Must be a BSN or ASN graduate, passed the NCLEX and have NJ RN license before the employment start date.
- Must have BLS certification.
- Starting salary $43.50- $44.00 hr.
- All offers will be for Full Time only. No guarantee of shift (may be selected to work day or night shift upon completion of orientation)
- Start date will be August 21, 2023.
CentraState Healthcare System, a partner of Atlantic Health System, is a fully accredited, not-for-profit, community-based health system that provides comprehensive health services in the central New Jersey region. In addition to offering a full range of leading-edge diagnostic and treatment options, CentraState serves as a valuable health partner focused on the latest ways to prevent disease, promote healthy behaviors, and help people of all ages live life well. Based in Freehold, CentraState is comprised of a 284-bed acute-care hospital, a vibrant health and wellness campus, three award-winning senior living communities, a charitable foundation, and convenient satellite health pavilions offering primary care and specialty physician practices, along with access to outpatient services, such as lab and physical therapy. The system also offers a family medicine residency and geriatric fellowship training program in affiliation with Rutgers Robert Wood Johnson Medical School. Among its many honors and accreditations, CentraState is one of less than two percent of hospitals nationwide to earn Magnet® designation for nursing excellence four times and was designated a Great Place to Work-Certified™ Company by Great Place to Work® for the second consecutive year.
When you bring your talent to CentraState, you are joining a trailblazing healthcare facility, committed to providing high-quality, patient-focused care. Join us in making incredible strides in health care, and making a difference in our community. We believe in enriching the lives of our employees through work/life balance initiatives, tuition assistance, career advancement opportunities and much more.
Find out why our employees love their jobs and being part of the CentraState family!
What We Offer:
- Highly competitive compensation
- Excellent benefits package and rewards program
- 403(b) retirement plan with company match
- 401(a) retirement plan with employer contribution
- Life Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Profit Sharing Program
- Growth Opportunity and Workforce Development Initiatives
- Continuing Education / Onsite Training
- A warm, welcoming company culture based upon mutual respect and a collaborative goal of providing excellent patient care
- Concierge Services with Work & Family Benefits
- Magnet recognized healthcare facility
At CentraState Healthcare System, we welcome and promote the diversity of our employee family! Each unique person contributes to the overall success of this organization. Our inclusive culture fosters an environment of professionalism and respect for personal differences.
CentraState Healthcare System, is an equal employment opportunity employer and federal contractor or subcontractor and, therefore, abides by applicable laws to protect applicants and employees from discrimination in hiring, promotion, discharge, pay, fringe benefits, job training, classification, referral, and other aspects of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, sexual or affectional orientation, national origin or nationality, citizenship status, disability, age, genetics, protected veteran status, ancestry, marital status.