Serves as receptionist and provides routine clerical related support services for the Radiology Department.
- Enters all orders accurately into correct patient record.
- Accurately reviews images for preparation of patient signing out CD.
- Accurately scans all required documents following departmental procedure.
- Greets patients promptly and responds to any questions.
- Notifies department when patients have arrived for appointments.
- Handles incoming phone calls made to the department and handles routine requests for service or information. Takes messages and directs calls to the appropriate person.
- High School graduate or equivalency.
- Previous clerical experience in a health care environment preferred.
Required Knowledge and Skills:
Ability to type, use standard office machines including computers, copiers, multi-line phones and facsimile machines.
Strong professional, organizational, and interpersonal skills to effectively relate with all members of the healthcare team.
Normal office environment.
No expected exposure to blood and/or body fluids.
Sitting – Rarely
Standing/Walking – Occasionally
Kneeling/Stooping – Occasionally
Bending/Climbing – Occasionally
Reaching above shoulder, at waist or below waist – Occasionally
Lifting/Pushing or Pulling up to 40 pounds –
Lifting/Pushing or Pulling over 40 pounds –
Typing/Filing – Occasionally
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
At CentraState, we welcome and promote the diversity of our employee family! Each unique person contributes to the overall success of this organization. Our inclusive culture fosters an environment of professionalism and respect for personal differences.
Additionally, CentraState Healthcare System prohibits discrimination based on arbitrary consideration of such characteristics such as race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender (including pregnancy), affectual or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, age, physical or mental disability or limitation, medical condition, genetic information, or veteran or military status, as well as any other legally protected class of persons and acts, in accordance with applicable State and Federal laws.