Performs terminal cleaning in Operating Room suites.
- Performs terminal cleanings in Operating Room (OR) suites.
- Helps turnover OR suites.
- Cleans designated supply areas.
- Disinfects scrub areas.
- Disinfects ancillary rooms and offices.
- Refills all dispensers.
- Adheres to Infection Control and departmental guidelines.
- Assists with general upkeep of area to provide safe, clean, organized environment.
- Completes assignments in timely manner and utilizes time effectively.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- One-year clinical experience in accredited hospital with OR cleaning experience preferred.
Licenses and Certifications:
- BLS certification required.
Required Knowledge and Skills:
Knowledgeable on proper PPE and OR attire. Ability to understand the operation of some equipment and machinery and ability function independently. Strong professional, organizational, and interpersonal skills to effectively relate with all members of the healthcare team.
Normal hospital environment with exposure to sick or injured patients.
Daily potential exposure to blood and/or body fluids.
Sitting – Rarely
Standing/Walking – Continuously
Kneeling/Stooping – Occasionally
Bending/Climbing – Occasionally
Reaching above shoulder, at waist or below waist – Occasionally
Lifting/Pushing or Pulling up to 40 pounds – Frequently
Lifting/Pushing or Pulling over 40 pounds – Occasionally
Typing/Filing – Rarely
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
CentraState Healthcare System prohibits discrimination based on arbitrary consideration of such characteristics such as race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender (including pregnancy), affectual or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, age, physical or mental disability or limitation, medical condition, genetic information, or veteran or military status, as well as any other legally protected class of persons and acts, in accordance with applicable State and Federal laws.