MS Center is seeking a Registered Nurse. Registered Nurse coordinates day to day operational issues of Multiple Sclerosis Center.RN provides clinical support to Physicians when needed. RN coordinates care of patients throughout center. RN responsible for data gathering and performance improvement duties as needed by center to meet standards.RN provides leadership in developing Centers and meeting goals of institution.
- Reviews visits for appropriate patients who would benefit from referral to related services including the Wellness Program.
- Collects data on patient visit episodes and follow ups to maintain relevant department statistics.
- Answers and provides community with appropriate clinical information via phone, person and other.
- Provides education to the patient/family regarding the disease processes and planned treatment/intervention. Provides instruction in the areas of health promotion, activity and medication as appropriate.
- Bachelor’s degree is nursing required
- Master’s degree preferred
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- Licensed Registered Nurse in NJ
- BLS required
- ACLS preferred
- Previous healthcare experience
- Demonstrated ability to work independently
- Neurological background
- Strong customer service skills
- Proficient IV skills required
- Must be able to work independently
- Must be able to triage needs of patients
- Must be able to manage multiple patients at one time
- Experience with Sorian and Outlook required
- Experience with EHR required
CentraState Healthcare System, a partner of Atlantic Health System, is a fully accredited, not-for-profit, community-based health system that provides comprehensive health services in the central New Jersey region. In addition to offering a full range of leading-edge diagnostic and treatment options, CentraState serves as a valuable health partner focused on the latest ways to prevent disease, promote healthy behaviors, and help people of all ages live life well. Based in Freehold, CentraState is comprised of a 284-bed acute-care hospital, a vibrant health and wellness campus, three award-winning senior living communities, a charitable foundation, and convenient satellite health pavilions offering primary care and specialty physician practices, along with access to outpatient services, such as lab and physical therapy. The system also offers a family medicine residency and geriatric fellowship training program in affiliation with Rutgers Robert Wood Johnson Medical School. Among its many honors and accreditations, CentraState is one of less than two percent of hospitals nationwide to earn Magnet® designation for nursing excellence four times and was designated a Great Place to Work-Certified™ Company by Great Place to Work® for the second consecutive year.
When you bring your talent to CentraState, you are joining a trailblazing healthcare facility, committed to providing high-quality, patient-focused care. Join us in making incredible strides in health care, and making a difference in our community. We believe in enriching the lives of our employees through work/life balance initiatives, tuition assistance, career advancement opportunities and much more.
Find out why our employees love their jobs and being part of the CentraState family!
What We Offer:
- Highly competitive compensation
- Excellent benefits package and rewards program
- 403(b) retirement plan with company match
- 401(a) retirement plan with employer contribution
- Life Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Profit Sharing Program
- Growth Opportunity and Workforce Development Initiatives
- Continuing Education / Onsite Training
- A warm, welcoming company culture based upon mutual respect and a collaborative goal of providing excellent patient care
- Concierge Services with Work & Family Benefits
- Magnet recognized healthcare facility
At CentraState Healthcare System, we welcome and promote the diversity of our employee family! Each unique person contributes to the overall success of this organization. Our inclusive culture fosters an environment of professionalism and respect for personal differences.
CentraState Healthcare System, is an equal employment opportunity employer and federal contractor or subcontractor and, therefore, abides by applicable laws to protect applicants and employees from discrimination in hiring, promotion, discharge, pay, fringe benefits, job training, classification, referral, and other aspects of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, sexual or affectional orientation, national origin or nationality, citizenship status, disability, age, genetics, protected veteran status, ancestry, marital status.