The RN Residency Program supports you as a newly hired graduate during your transition from classroom and clinical rotations to your first work experience. This twelve month orientation offers great flexibility in meeting your individual needs. It is a time for continued learning, as well as an opportunity to develop the confidence and comfort to work independently in the hospital setting.
As a Resident, you will:
- Be hired as a full-time, benefit eligible employee
- Competitive starting pay and total rewards package
- Balance between classroom learning and on-the-floor exposure
- Be paired with a trained and experienced preceptor on your unit
- Given a gradual increase in responsibility over time
- Will receive off-unit experience with the IV Team and Respiratory Therapy Department
- Build on your clinical, technical, and critical thinking skills
- Learn effective delegation and organizational skills
- Constant engagement with assigned nurse educator, nurse manager and preceptor to ensure clinical skill & critical thinking development
- The length of orientation is individualized based on readiness to take on assignments independently
- We offer two residency programs yearly in March and August.
- Apply now – Please allow up to 4 weeks before contacted by The Recruitment Team.
If you have any further questions, please contact Kari Prager at email@example.com.
- Bachelors of Science in Nursing (BSN)
- 2 Letters of Recommendation
- Unofficial Transcript
- Resume & Cover Letter
- BLS (must be issued by American Heart Association)
- All units are open for consideration, however we may not be able to guarantee placement on your preferred unit, so please have 2-3 specialty preferences in mind
- Upon completion of CentraState’s Residency program, RN’s are asked to make a two-year employment commitment.
CentraState Healthcare System aims to enhance the health and well-being of our communities through the compassionate delivery of quality healthcare. We are confident that you will find success within CentraState Healthcare System, which is Magnet Recognized and was designation a Great Place to Work-Certified™ company by Great Place to Work®. When you bring your talent to CentraState, you are joining a trailblazing healthcare facility, committed to providing in high-quality, patient-focused care. Join us in making incredible strides in healthcare, and making a difference in our community.
We believe in enriching the lives of our employees through work/life balance initiatives, tuition assistance, career advancement opportunities and much more.
Find out why our employees love their jobs and being part of the CentraState family!
What We Offer:
- Highly competitive compensation
- Excellent benefits package and rewards program
- Leading edge technology
- Great staff-to-patient ratio’s
- Career Development and Growth Opportunity
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Comprehensive Retirement / Savings Programs
- Continuing Education / Onsite Training
- A warm, welcoming company culture based upon mutual respect and a collaborative goal of providing excellent patient care
- Profit Sharing Program
- Concierge Services with Work & Family Benefits
- Magnet recognized healthcare facility
At CentraState, we welcome and promote the diversity of our employee family! Each unique person contributes to the overall success of this organization. Our inclusive culture fosters an environment of professionalism and respect for personal differences.
Additionally, CentraState Healthcare System prohibits discrimination based on arbitrary consideration of such characteristics such as race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender (including pregnancy), affectual or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, age, physical or mental disability or limitation, medical condition, genetic information, or veteran or military status, as well as any other legally protected class of persons and acts, in accordance with applicable State and Federal laws.