The Manor Health & Rehabilitation Center is a 123 bed sub-acute and long-term care skilled nursing facility. The Manor offers comprehensive short-term rehabilitation and long-term skilled nursing services for adults ages 18 and older. In addition to providing award-winning care, we are committed to helping patients and residents achieve their maximum potential for independence, comfort, and quality of life.
Awards and Accreditations:
The Manor has been named one of the Best Nursing Homes by U.S. News & World Report, a nationally recognized magazine that routinely evaluates and rates health care providers across the country. The Manor earned this designation by demonstrating the appropriate use of key services and consistent performance in national quality measures. The Manor has also received the highest overall quality rating – five stars – from the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) Five-Star Quality Rating System. Only the top 10 percent of nursing homes in the country are eligible to earn this honor. Lastly, the Manor consistently scores high for patient and resident satisfaction compared with similar facilities, according to Holleran scores.
RN Supervisor oversees the overall operation of the assigned area. Works within the department and as part of the community’s management team to operationalize the resident care and service goals and objectives established by senior management
- Provides considerate respectful care focused upon the Residents’ individual needs.
- Affirms the Resident’s right to make decisions regarding his/her medical care, including the decision to discontinue treatment, to the extent permitted by law.
- Demonstrates the ability to obtain information and interpret information in terms of the needs of the age of the Residents cared for.
- Demonstrates an understanding of the range of care needed based on the age of the Residents cared for.
- Demonstrates knowledge of growth, development and/or adult health throughout the life span as appropriate to the job performed.
- Successfully completes life-span education as appropriate.
- Obtains a complete nursing history and baseline assessment that is systematic, consistent and continuous.
- Appropriately analyzes health status data to determine nursing diagnosis and needs for appropriate nursing care, medical intervention or services of other clinical professionals.
- Identifies Resident problems and formulates nursing diagnosis according to physical, psychological, spiritual/cultural and educational needs in conjunction with a multidisciplinary approach.
- Consistently includes Resident and family in the development of an individualized plan of care.
- Administers medications following CSHS policies and manufactures’ instructions, takes immediate and appropriate actions in the event of a medication variance occurrence and recognizes adverse reactions to medications and takes immediate and appropriate actions.
- Recognizes changes in the Resident’s condition and/or emergency situations and takes immediate and appropriate action.
- Performs and documents pain assessment and provides appropriate interventions and follow-up.
- Documents reassessment of pain as per facility policy.
- Provides Resident/Family education regarding pain.
- Notifies physician for unrelieved pain as indicated.
- In conjunction with the Nurse Manager, participates in the evaluation of the nursing staff and identifies performance goals.
- Delegates and monitors components of care to professional and nonprofessional caregivers as appropriate.
- Demonstrates critical thinking skills in the care of Residents and in the coordination of care to assure the achievement of maximum outcome.
- Makes decisions that demonstrate knowledge of nursing practice, utilizes sound nursing judgment in clinical and Resident care management situations.
- Nursing graduate.
- Registered Professional Nurse with current NJ license, CPR and IV Certification required.
- Minimum of three years related nursing experience required.
- Previous supervisory nursing experience preferred.
- RN license/NJ required
- CPR certification required
- IV certification required
- Nursing certifications consistent with the nature of care provided are preferred.
- Strong professional, organizational, and interpersonal skills to effectively relate with all members of the healthcare team.
CentraState Healthcare System, a partner of Atlantic Health System, is a fully accredited, not-for-profit, community-based health system that provides comprehensive health services in the central New Jersey region. In addition to offering a full range of leading-edge diagnostic and treatment options, CentraState serves as a valuable health partner focused on the latest ways to prevent disease, promote healthy behaviors, and help people of all ages live life well. Based in Freehold, CentraState is comprised of a 284-bed acute-care hospital, a vibrant health and wellness campus, three award-winning senior living communities, a charitable foundation, and convenient satellite health pavilions offering primary care and specialty physician practices, along with access to outpatient services, such as lab and physical therapy. The system also offers a family medicine residency and geriatric fellowship training program in affiliation with Rutgers Robert Wood Johnson Medical School. Among its many honors and accreditations, CentraState is one of less than two percent of hospitals nationwide to earn Magnet® designation for nursing excellence four times and was designated a Great Place to Work-Certified™ Company by Great Place to Work® for the second consecutive year.
When you bring your talent to CentraState, you are joining a trailblazing healthcare facility, committed to providing high-quality, patient-focused care. Join us in making incredible strides in health care, and making a difference in our community. We believe in enriching the lives of our employees through work/life balance initiatives, tuition assistance, career advancement opportunities and much more.
Find out why our employees love their jobs and being part of the CentraState family!
What We Offer:
- Highly competitive compensation
- Excellent benefits package and rewards program
- 403(b) retirement plan with company match
- 401(a) retirement plan with employer contribution
- Life Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Profit Sharing Program
- Growth Opportunity and Workforce Development Initiatives
- Continuing Education / Onsite Training
- A warm, welcoming company culture based upon mutual respect and a collaborative goal of providing excellent patient care
- Concierge Services with Work & Family Benefits
- Magnet recognized healthcare facility
At CentraState Healthcare System, we welcome and promote the diversity of our employee family! Each unique person contributes to the overall success of this organization. Our inclusive culture fosters an environment of professionalism and respect for personal differences.
CentraState Healthcare System, is an equal employment opportunity employer and federal contractor or subcontractor and, therefore, abides by applicable laws to protect applicants and employees from discrimination in hiring, promotion, discharge, pay, fringe benefits, job training, classification, referral, and other aspects of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, sexual or affectional orientation, national origin or nationality, citizenship status, disability, age, genetics, protected veteran status, ancestry, marital status.