Prepares and serves food. Cleans and maintains the assigned area.
- Keeps work area and equipment clean and sanitary at all times.
- Sets up assigned area and maintains adequate supplies during shift.
- Presents and garnishes food in an attractive manner.
- Prepares food and beverages for all meals as assigned including catered events.
- Responsible for recording resident attendance at every meal.
- Follows daily scheduled utility cleaning guidelines as assigned.
- Adheres to State Sanitation codes and regulations.
- Documents dish machine temperatures according to department policy.
High School Diploma or Equivalent preferred. Must be 17 years of age or older.
Previous wait staff or restaurant experience preferred.
Required Knowledge and Skills:
Ability to read, write and follow oral and written instructions in English. Strong people skills and ability to relate professionally to residents, management and co-workers.
Continuously: Standing; Walking; Bending/Climbing; Kneeling/Stooping; Reaching above shoulder, at waist, and below waist; Lifting/Pushing or Pulling 10-40+pounds.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
At CentraState, we welcome and promote the diversity of our employee family! Each unique person contributes to the overall success of this organization. Our inclusive culture fosters an environment of professionalism and respect for personal differences.
Additionally, CentraState Healthcare System prohibits discrimination based on arbitrary consideration of such characteristics such as race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender (including pregnancy), affectual or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, age, physical or mental disability or limitation, medical condition, genetic information, or veteran or military status, as well as any other legally protected class of persons and acts, in accordance with applicable State and Federal laws.