CentraState Health System welcomes you to apply! While we are unable to respond directly to all applicants, you may check back with the careers website and see the status of your application for any position at any time. Here is an overview of the application process at CentraState:
Browse our available positions
Search our open positions by Job Title, Department, Shift, Status, or Keyword.
Completing a profile and applying for a position
Please read carefully the “Important Information” page when applying for a position. It is important that you fully understand the health requirements and background-checking process. Failure by you to disclose information will result in withdrawal of an offer and any future consideration with our organization. Completing a profile only is NOT considered an application. You must apply for a specific job to be considered as an applicant. Your completed profile will be saved, and you will be able to log back in using your unique user name and password that you have created to update it as needed.
Applying for an available position
- As noted above, completing a profile only is not considered completing an application. You must complete and submit an application for a specific job to be considered as an applicant.
- Please complete each section of the application in its entirety. It is your official document. You may attach a resume, but it does not replace the information you must provide in the actual application.
- As long as you have provided a valid e-mail address, you will get a response that your application has been received.
- We ask that you apply for no more than 2 positions at a time. Why? Our recruiters can assess your qualifications for available openings with just one application. They will contact you if they feel you are suitable for a position for which you did not directly apply. That’s one of the advantages of the online application. We can link you directly to another job if appropriate.
- There will be different information for you to complete, specific to each separate position you apply for.
After you submit your application
Your application will be reviewed by our Recruitment Team. Unfortunately, not all applicants can be called by our office, as CentraState receives hundreds of employment applications weekly. You will only be contacted if the team has questions or there is further interest in your candidacy. You do not need to call Human Resources to check on the status of your application, but you may check back with the careers website and see the status of your application for any position at any time. Your application remains active in our system for one year.
If you are selected for an interview
You will be contacted by a member of our Recruitment Team for your interview. You should plan to be with us for a minimum of two (2) hours. Your recruiter will let you know if you should plan for more time than this. We will contact all candidates after the interview process is completed, including those who are not selected.
What happens if I am offered a position?
Our new employee on-boarding begins with a phone call from our Recruitment Team to offer you a position. Candidates who are offered a position with CentraState go through a thorough background checking process which includes:
- A minimum of two employment references (current employment required)
- A criminal background check
- Social security check
- Education verification
- Post-offer physical (including drug screen) on site.
Failure to provide accurate and complete information discovered during our background checking process will result in withdrawal of employment offer. We don’t want this to happen with you, so please read the Important Information page carefully and thoroughly before beginning your profile.
New Employee Orientation
We provide a comprehensive and individualized orientation for all employees, beginning with a general system-wide orientation. New employees have a day-and-a-half commitment for this orientation. Newly hired Registered Nurses will continue their classroom orientation for an additional week, following System Orientation, before heading to their unit for department/job-specific orientation. All other employees will proceed to their departments for department/job-specific following System Orientation.