We are glad you are considering employment with one of the Top 20 Best Places to Work in Healthcare, as recognized by Modern Healthcare magazine! We have a great team of employees who find working at CentraState very rewarding. How do we know this? In addition to the Best Places to Work in Healthcare Survey, our employees are invited to participate annually in a confidential employee opinion survey (conducted by opinion survey specialists HR Solutions). Our employees have ranked us above the National Healthcare Norm in all categories surveyed (Overall Job Satisfaction, Co-Worker Cooperation, Career Advancement, Human Resources Policies, Pay, and Benefits).
Working here means being part of a team that provides important services to our community. Most of all, our work environment is friendly, supportive and fun, and it is our employees who truly make CentraState a great place to work.
We recognize that our employees are all unique individuals and have a variety of needs and preferences. Our Total Rewards approach provides employees with a flexible rewards program that includes market-competitive compensation, a benefits package with a variety of choices, career development, work/life balance, and recognition for outstanding performance.
From annual check-ups to infertility services, we've got you and your loved ones covered through every stage of life. As a premier healthcare provider, we take pride in offering our employees access to high quality healthcare coverage through Aetna and CentraState's very own network, with several plan options to choose from. CentraState will pay up to 80% of the insurance premium, depending on specific plan enrollment. Our Flexible Benefits Plan offers choice for every individual’s needs. Employees can cover themselves, their spouses, same-sex domestic partners, and their children or any combination thereof.
- CentraState PHO Plan
- CentraState Choice Plan
- CentraState Access Plan
- MD Live Telemedicine
- Home Delivery of Maintenance Medications
- Easy and convenient online enrollment
- Delta Dental Flagship
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Healthy eyes and clear vision are also a vital part of your overall health and quality of life. Save on lenses, contacts, frames, and exams for you and your family with Vision Service Plans (VSP).
Healthcare, Dependent Care
We help protect what matters- you, your family and your future. Full-time employees receive life insurance equal to 1 times your annual salary.
To Live Life Well, we believe work/life balance is key. Discover some of the ways we help you take care of you, from physical health to finances, and everything in between.
- Nationally Recognized Award Winning Wellness Program
- Discounts on Medical Premiums and other incentives
- Innovative and educational programs offered year-round on various wellness related topics
- Employee health coaching & disease management
- Employee discount at CentraState Fitness & Wellness
- Healthy food options in each of our cafes
Career Development and Growth Opportunity
CentraState invests in your future through continued learning and development, on-site training, tuition assistance and more. With multiple locations and services offered to our community, we have ample opportunities for you to learn and grow with us! We even reward hard work by offering additional pay when you earn advanced degrees or national certifications!
CentraState offers tuition assistance for qualifying degree programs:
- Up to $5,000/year for full-time employees
- Up to $2,500/year for part-time employees
At CentraState, we realize that a large part of being well includes financial security for you and your loved ones. This is why we offer free year-round access to finanical advisors (UBS) and:
- 401a Retirement Plan: Employer contributes 5% of annual salary after one year plus plan enrollment
- 403b Plan: Defined-contribution plan with discretionary employer match
CentraStar Customer Service Awards
Annual Employee Service Awards Dinner
Pay for National Certifications
Annual Employee Opinion Survey
System Week Celebration Week
Employee Holiday Dinner
Paid Time Off (PTO)
Whether attending a doctor’s appointment or spending a week vacationing in Bali-we’ve got you covered. Our PTO policy is incredibly generous to start for new employees, and increases by 1 week after 5 years of service.
Most departments offer flexible scheduling to help you work around school and family, while o our convenient self service software allows you to pick up shifts whenever you’d like!
- Child Care Referral
- Adult/Elder Care Referral & Assistance
- Adoption Information
- School Information
- College Search/Planning/Financial Aid Information
- Pets (Veterinarian and Boarding Referrals)
- Emergency Preparedness
- General Health/Mental Health/Self-Help Information
- Household Services Referrals
- Dining Recommendations
- Travel/Tourist Information
- Entertainment/Sports & Recreation Information
- Shopping Discounts/Coupon Clipper
- Full-Service Concierge
- Financial Counseling Assistance
- Legal Discount Services and Information
- Discounted Mortgage Benefit
- Tax Information Center
- Pet Insurance (VPI)
- 529 College Savings Plan
- Sons and Daughters Scholarship Program
- On-Site ATM
- Direct Deposit
- Credit Union (First Financial Federal Credit Union)
- NJ Manufacturers Insurance
- Free and Convenient Parking
- Employee Discounts at Local Retailers
- Lifelock (Identity Theft Protection)
- Computer Purchase Program
- Employee Emergency Fund
- Employee Activities (trips, shopping, plays, games)
- Subsidized Employee Cafeteria