Registration is now open. Please follow the steps below:
The PCT Workforce Development Training Program includes classroom learning, clinical hands-on training, and full-time employment at CentraState Medical Center. The initial orientation lasts 3.5 weeks, scheduled 8AM-4PM from Monday to Friday. Once orientation is completed you will start working on a designated unit as a PCT in 12hour shifts (7-7:30), for a minimum of 1 year. After 1 year, employees are eligible to sit for the National PCT certification test. Starting rates: $22/hour plus shift differential!
Interested in becoming a PCT? Follow these easy steps:
- “Quick Apply” for the training on Indeed here.
- Attend our Information Session
- Job Shadow
- Accept your offer
- Complete our program
- Begin your PCT career
- High School Diploma required
- Applicants must attend an information session outlining the program overview, curriculum, requirements and job outlook
- No previous experience necessary
- Commitment to 1 year of full-time employment (Three 12-hours shifts per week, including every other weekend and holiday)
If you have any questions, please contact Chelsea Parker at CParker@Centrastate.com.
Apply here: https://www.indeed.com/viewjob?from=appshareios&jk=1db8941a6ada2896