Thank you for your interest. Registration for our March program will open on December 27th. Please check back to submit your interest
The PCT Workforce Development Training Program includes classroom learning, clinical hands-on training, and full-time employment at CentraState Medical Center. The initial orientation lasts 3.5 weeks, scheduled 8AM-4PM from Monday to Friday. Once orientation is completed you will start working on a designated unit as a PCT in 12hour shifts (7-7:30), for a minimum of 1 year. After 1 year, employees are eligible to sit for the National PCT certification test. Starting rates: $22/hour plus shift differential!
Interested in becoming a PCT? Follow these easy steps:
- “Quick Apply” for the training on Indeed.
- Attend our Information Session
- Job Shadow
- Accept your offer
- Complete our program
- Begin your PCT career
- High School Diploma required
- Applicants must attend an information session outlining the program overview, curriculum, requirements and job outlook
- No previous experience necessary
- Commitment to 1 year of full-time employment (Three 12-hours shifts per week, including every other weekend and holiday)
If you have any questions, please contact Chelsea Parker at CParker@Centrastate.com.