The PCT Workforce Development Training Program includes classroom learning and clinical hands-on training at CentraState Medical Center. Learning will often occur in the simulation lab. The duration of the program is 3.5 weeks, and the hours are full-time: 8AM-4PM from Monday to Friday. Starting rates: $19/hour plus shift differential!
Interested in becoming a PCT? Follow these easy steps:
- Fill out the quick form below
- Attend our Information Session on June 29th from 5PM-6:30PM or June 30th from 11AM-12:30PM.
- Job Shadow
- Accept your offer
- Complete our program
- Begin your PCT career
- High School Diploma required
- Applicants must attend an information session outlining the program overview, curriculum, requirements and job outlook
- No previous experience necessary
PCT Training Program - External