CentraState Medical Center will be hosting Virtual Nursing Interview Days for registered nurses every other Thursday. Register below for our next Virtual Interview Day on May 26th, 10AM – 1PM.
Why should you attend?
- Meet a member of our recruitment team
- Get tailored answers to your specific questions
- No stressful traveling, traffic, parking, etc.
- Convenient- we will work around your schedule
- Engage with an employer in a casual setting
About CentraState: CentraState Healthcare System is a fully accredited, not-for-profit, community-based health system that provides comprehensive health services in the central New Jersey region. In addition to offering a full range of leading-edge diagnostic and treatment options, CentraState serves as a valuable health partner focused on the latest ways to prevent disease, promote healthy behaviors, and help people of all ages live life well. Based in Freehold, CentraState is comprised of a 284-bed acute-care hospital, a vibrant health and wellness campus, three award-winning senior living communities, a charitable foundation, and four convenient satellite health pavilions. The system also offers a family medicine residency and geriatric fellowship training program in affiliation with Rutgers Robert Wood Johnson Medical School. Among its many honors and accreditations, CentraState is one of only 2 percent of hospitals nationwide to earn Magnet® designation for nursing excellence four times.
- Secure your spot by filling out the form below.
- A talent acquisition consultant will call you to schedule time to talk.
Please contact Kari Prager with questions at: Kprager@centrastate.com
Nurse Virtual Interview Days