The PCT Workforce Development Training Program includes classroom learning and clinical hands-on training at CentraState Medical Center. Learning will often occur in the simulation lab. The duration of the program is 3.5 weeks, and the hours are full-time: 8AM-4PM from Monday to Friday. If you are interested in PCT Training, but are not currently a CentraState employee, please register here.
Interested in becoming a PCT? Follow these easy steps:
- Fill out the quick form below
- Attend our Information Session on February 15th from 5:00-6:30PM.
- Job Shadow
- Accept your offer – start April 10, 2023
- Complete our program
- Begin your PCT career
- High School Diploma required
- Internal applicants must attend an information session outlining the program overview, curriculum, requirements and job outlook
- Applicants must be an employee for at least 6 months, and be in good standing
- No previous experience necessary
PCT Training Program