Thank you for your interest. We are no longer accepting applications for this program at this time. Please check back in the future.
The PCT Workforce Development Training Program includes classroom learning and clinical hands-on training at CentraState Medical Center. Learning will often occur in the simulation lab. The duration of the program is 3.5 weeks, and the hours are full-time: 8AM-4PM from Monday to Friday.
Interested in becoming a PCT? Follow these easy steps:
- Fill out the quick form below
- Attend our Information Session on July 28th from 11AM-12:30PM or July 28th from 5PM-6:30PM
- Job Shadow
- Accept your offer
- Complete our program
- Begin your PCT career
- High School Diploma required
- Internal applicants must attend an information session outlining the program overview, curriculum, requirements and job outlook
- Applicants must be an employee for at least 1 year or in current role for 1 year, and be in good standing
- No previous experience necessary
PCT Training Program