Thank you for your interest. Registration for our March program will open the end of December. If you are a current employee, please submit your interest below.
The PCT Workforce Development Training Program includes classroom learning, clinical hands-on training, and full-time employment at CentraState Medical Center. The initial orientation lasts 3.5 weeks, scheduled 8AM-4PM from Monday to Friday. Once orientation is completed you will start working on a designated unit as a PCT in 12hour shifts (7-7:30), for a minimum of 1 year. After 1 year, employees are eligible to sit for the National PCT certification test. Starting rates: $22/hour plus shift differential!
Interested in becoming a PCT? Follow these easy steps:
- Fill out the quick form below
- Attend our Information Session
- Job Shadow
- Accept your offer
- Complete our program
- Begin your PCT career
- High School Diploma required
- Internal applicants must attend an information session outlining the program overview, curriculum, requirements and job outlook
- Applicants must be an employee for at least 6 months, and be in good standing
- No previous experience necessary
- Commitment to 1 year of full-time employment (Three 12-hours shifts per week, including every other weekend and holiday)
If you are NOT currently an employee, please visit www.centrastatejobs.com/pct-training-external/ to register.
PCT Training Program